11 Feb UNMANNED-UNCOVERED: Drone Detective | Episode 50
David Kovar is the CEO and founder of URSA Inc., which stands for Unmanned & Robotics Systems Analysis – a suite of tools designed to collect, integrate, analyze, and present UAV related data for many purposes including fleet management, criminal investigations, failure analysis, and predictive analysis. He also leads the firm’s consulting practice which addresses UAV cyber security and UAV threat management. He’s the man who founded the practice of UAV forensics in 2015 and is one of the leading practitioners in the world. He has worked in digital forensics and cyber security since the mid 90’s and, prior to founding his own company, led EY’s (Ernst & Youngs’s) U.S. incident response program. This episode will uncover how David discovered the advent of UAV forensics and the impact it has had on the drone industry as a whole.
- An explanation of what UAV Forensics is and how it is being used
- What inspired David to start URSA
- Unique stories on how UAV Forensics made the difference when called upon for help
- David’s assessment of how UAV Forensics has and will continue to impact the industry
- Obstacles standing in the way of advancing the integration of this new technology
- David’s key goals and objectives for 2020
- Expectations for the future of the drone industry
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.